Wednesday, April 18, 2012

**SOLD**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


ACNE Pistol Boots

Size: 36

Price: $100 + $20 shipping

Condition: WornIt hurts to give these up, but as it gets warmer I realize I don't wear them enough because they run about 1/2 a size large.
In reality I'm more of a true 5.5 but I usually buy a size 6 in boots so I can wear thick socks and gel insoles. But with these running a little large it means I'm wearing two pairs of socks + insoles. While they're super comfortable my feet just get too hot wearing them.

As you can see in the photos, the heels are well worn, but also consider that these retail for $560+ and I rarely if ever see them on sale. I will of course do my best to clean them before sending. Just e-mail me if you want additional information.